Artist's Who Teach
November 14th - December 7th
Opening Reception: November 17th from 5-7pm.
A community art show for art educators who live in the greater Akron area.
CALL FOR ART SUBMISSIONS:
The 2017-18 school year's Artists Who Teach art show is open to any person who is teaching at a K-12 or college level institution.
- Participants may be art teachers or teachers of other subjects who are also artists! Instructors in any school, art studio, museum or institution in the Greater Akron Area may submit up to two pieces of art.
- Submission fees are: $20 for one piece OR $25 for two pieces.
- Artwork may be sold at a price determined by the artist with a 25% commission that will go to Akrona Galleries.
- All artwork that is not on canvas must be framed and we ask canvases be wired.
- All must include a completed submission form which may be completed in person when dropping off works or online prior.
All work must be dropped off to Akrona Galleries on November 10th and 11th, 2017 during gallery hours. Please bring any applicable fees at this time.
Pick up will be December 7th between 10am-5:30pm.
Online submission form: https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSeGe8XcFz4hWHXT7…/viewform…